Alex Cross (2012)
After Washington DC detective Alex Cross is told that a family member has been murdered, he vows to track down the killer. He soon discovers that she was not his first victim and that things are not what they seem.
The movie Alex Cross, released in 2012, features 7 songs from artists like Jackie DeShannon, Pauline K. Olofsson, Cincinnati Covenant Family Fellowship Services Choir and Trummor & Orgel. What is your favorite song from Alex Cross?
Songs from Alex Cross
- All Our Secrets Are the Same
- Jackie DeShannon
- Got My Eyes on Ya Body
- Pauline K. Olofsson
- His Eye Is on the Sparrow
- Cincinnati Covenant Family Fellowship Services Choir
- Letters in Red and Blue
- Trummor & Orgel
- All Over the Road
- Rival Sons
- Faith of Our Fathers
- Colleen Coil Choir
- I, Alex Cross (Only God Can Judge Me)
- Christian Mathis (as Trick Trick) and Dina Rae Franks
Alex Cross Questions and Comments
This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb.